SchulmanArt, LLC reserves the right to modify these terms of service at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised terms of service on the TheInspirationPlace.net websites.
SchulmanArt, LLC will, at its discretion, allow for the return of online classes within 30 days from the date of purchase provided that no more than 10 videos of a course have been viewed. For recurring billing products, returns for one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 30 day return period. After 30 days all sales are final.
We want you to be delighted with all of The Inspiration Place programs.
We know that if you watch the videos in the course(s) we offer, you’ll love it. That's why we give you a full 30 days from date of purchase to try the product. To be eligible for the refund, you must have watched a minimum of 3 videos but no more than 10 of the videos that you purchased and send your request to [email protected] during the refund period.
We hope you agree that this policy gives you enough time to figure out if the class was a good fit for you.
The customer may cancel their recurring billing subscription products at any time but may encounter loss of access to a product or program. Please note you will not be eligible to join any new Inspiration Place programs if you cancel your installment plan before its completion
If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. If the refund is for a recurring billing product, then the return policy allows for the most recent payment to be returned(only if requested during the 30 days). A refund on a recurring billing product will also result in a cancellation.
If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing product no future rebills will be charged to their account. Keep in mind, a cancellation will not generate a refund – it will only stop future rebills.
Please note you will not be eligible to join any new Inspiration Place programs if you cancel installment plans before completion
There are no refunds on services that include one on one time or technical assistance. Contracts can not be canceled for one on one services, and no refunds will be granted.
REFUND POLICY FOR EBOOKS AND AUDIOS
While these purchases are not eligible for cash refund, they may be exchanged for a credit towards the purchase of the Garden Party online class within 30 days of purchase date. Please send your request to [email protected] with your request to exchange your ebook or audio for a discounted Garden Party registration fee. The credit will only be worth as much as you originally paid for the ebook or audio.
REFUND POLICY FOR COACHING PACKAGES, INCLUDING ARTIST INCUBATOR PROGRAMS
There is no refund on private coaching after the coaching session has occurred. Coaching is not a guarantee of success. You agree to do the work on the ideas we come up with together, and you should get good results, but I can't promise any specific outcome. However, if we are working on a long term coaching package and agree that we are no longer a good fit, I will happily refund any unused pro-rated portion of my fees.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Please try to arrive prior to your scheduled time. If you are more than 10 minutes late the session will be cancelled, and you will lose the credit for that pre-paid session.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY COACHING SESSION?
No problem! We have a flexible policy. You can cancel up until your scheduled time and the session will be credited back to your account.
HOW DO I CANCEL/RESCHEDULE MY COACHING SESSION?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, you will find a link to do so inside your session reminder emails. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, email [email protected]
WHAT IF I DON’T SHOW UP FOR A COACHING SESSION THAT I PRE-PAID UP FOR?
If you are using a coaching package or single coaching session, you will lose your pre-paid session credit without a refund.
DOES ARTIST INCUBATOR COME WITH LIFETIME ACCESS?
Artist Incubator programs, including Artist Incubator Live Coaching and Artist Incubator Self Study, are a subscription-based service. At the end of your pre-paid membership period, you will no longer have access to the Artist Incubator Coaching classroom on The Inspiration Place, and you will no longer have complimentary access to the Inspired Insiders' Club.
If you were already part of the Inspired Insiders' Club prior to joining Artist Incubator, your membership fees will resume charging as normal once your Artist Incubator membership expires.
If your Artist Incubator program included private, one-on-one coaching calls, you have lifetime access to those particular coaching replay videos inside your personal Private Coaching classroom.
Private coaching calls that are included as part of a coaching program must be consumed while your membership is active.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR Inspired Insiders' Club
Monthly memberships may be cancelled at anytime but there is no refund for previously paid membership months.
Your access to the membership classroom and the closed Inspired Insiders' facebook group will be revoked at cancellation.
Annual subscribers may also cancel at anytime and cancellation will apply to your renewal for the next year. You will still retain access to the classroom and the facebook group for the remainder of your subscription year. Our customer experience team handles all cancellation requests and inquiries. You can get in touch with them by emailing [email protected] **Please note that all cancellation requests are processed the next business day after sending in your request! Please submit your cancellation request ahead of time (well before your next scheduled payment), as there are no refunds for payments that have already been charged.**
Digital products will be accessible immediately after purchase. If a technical glitch does not immediately deliver your sign-in instructions, you will gain access to the digital course as soon as a member of our support team is notified and can get your information out to you.
This will happen within a reasonable window of 48 business hours from our team being notified.
To notify our team of missing class materials, please write to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Products and services that are mentioned or linked to on this blog may be products that SchulmanArt, LLC has a financial interest in promoting or has received some other non-financial compensation for.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Okay- so what does THAT mean? You own the rights to your art. period. No one can take that away from you. However, if you are a student and share art made in my classes then I can repost your art in a video or an ad and say "look at this great art my student did" so by posting your art in my classroom or in any of my facebook group you are giving me the permission to repost without owing you compensation. If you post a nice comment about the classes, then I can also use those comments as testimonials.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Last Updated: June 3rd, 2019
Join the Inspiration Place mailing list to receive the latest news and inspiration from Miriam.
Don't worry, your information will never be shared.