Play these lessons over and over again as many times as you need to as you master watercolor painting in your home.
By the end of the course, you will have successfully completed three paintings of tulips, eggs and pears while learning techniques to apply to your other paintings
- Eliminate art supply overwhelm and choose the best supplies
- Master color mixing for natural shades of green and lovely shades of gray
- Print out color mixing guides for grays and greens for future reference
- Follow along step–by-step as you move through levels of mastery.
- Each project is broken down into manageable parts highlighting the most important elements
- Gain access to carefully selected photo references so you can get started on your own paintings right now
- Learn how to develop value studies and why they are important to all your art.
Scroll back up to the top to register.. Button is in the upper right hand corner.